Can you fly into Buenos Aires from the UK without a return flight?

i agree, but maybe people cant front that kind of cash
Before fully flexible tickets were very expensive, at least from Europe. We don't own several credit cards, and limits are generally low, so for me was usually no go to purchase dummy ticket for 2k+, even if I've got that money back. Since I never cared about immigration to Argentina, I had fake pdf tickets for airline companies, and it worked. They just have to tick the box, not making detective work..

Perhaps the ticket agents are getting more strict. Even though there is no Argentina rule that says onward ticket is needed. This mentions that even onward travel is not enough, agents have been enforcing only return to residency country is valid.

This article makes very little sense. She is not a resident of Argentina so they didn't allow her to leave Argentina?

This article makes very little sense. She is not a resident of Argentina so they didn't allow her to leave Argentina?
You are correct. It is confusing and not well explained. I think with the first user profiled, the agent would not allow the passenger to enter Brazil without a return ticket to the original departure city which was New York. Brazil historically has had stricter guidelines. The second person profiled was the typical issue, talked about in the thread, of flying from USA on a one way ticket to Bs.As.

Poor article but it should be noted that airlines frequently overbook flights. in these situations rules often go out the window as ticketing agents are encouraged to find any excuse to deny boarding. Also, it is a great incentive and profit center for the airline because they are now collecting 2 fares for one seat since a no onward travel denial is non refundable.

Back