Muchachos, la película de la gente (2023) - movie about 2022 World Cup

camel

Registered
I wasn't able to watch this movie in Argentina, and I'm back in the States now... but it finally showed up on the torrents. However, I'd like to find English subtitles for it (typically a .srt file).. is there a good movie sleuth who can find this? Partially because I don't understand all of the Spanish (narrated by Francella), but also because I want to watch it with my non-Spanish speaking friends. Thanks

Did you end up finding one? I’m in a similar situation.

No luck so far...
Amigos, I have completed an arduous journey by creating and compiling an SRT file for English subtitles to the fantastic movie, Muchachos: La pelicula de la gente. I have since watched the movie with family members and friends that are not fluent in Argentine Castellano and they thoroughly enjoyed it. Humbly I add that, they said the subtitles allowed them to experience it deeper than if they had watched the movie solely for the visual emotion, being content to catch a phrase or two.

I'm happy to share the srt and readme files, attached in a zipped archive here.

I hope you enjoy it with friends, an asado and Fernet!

Saludos!

Attachments

• Muchachos subtitles archive.zip
    36.5 KB · Views: 9
Amigos, I have completed an arduous journey by creating and compiling an SRT file for English subtitles to the fantastic movie, Muchachos: La pelicula de la gente.

Thank you!! I checked it out and it looks good, and it works with VLC player.

De nada! Fue un placer compartir!
Hope you all enjoy it with a large group! The movie is a lot of fun! I know the subtitles may be a bit amateurish (it was my first and only time doing them, and manually), but it was "field tested" with a few largish groups and it was enjoyed a lot.

Saludos!!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
MilHojas Articles 5
Back